At the bequest of my girlfriend I worked at Sirpilla RV the spring and summer of 1993
I can remember eating pretty much the same thing every day. There was a joint down by the interstate exit called "Hamburger Station" . I would bring it back to the Sirpilla lunch room, or better yet, eat it all in my car while listening to the stereo. It was during those times that I would think things like "I wonder what I will be doing in the future" or come up with a new idea for my car audio system or what guitar I might want to buy (I had hocked mine to get the car).
It's a funny thing to be 18 years old and know, for certain, that your life looks nothing at all today as it will in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment